TESTIMONIALS AND REAL LIFE RESULTS
- Bench press improved from 350 pounds to 547 pounds, (56% increase in 8 lifting sessions).
- Leg press improved from 1429 pounds to 2155 pounds, (51% increase in 8 lifting sessions).
- Additional objective and subjective results include increasing average biking speed by 4 miles per hour, a 23 pound weight loss, and a reported noticeable difference in balance and integrity of joints.
- Bench press improved from 336 pounds to 533 pounds, (59% increase in 9 lifting sessions).
- Leg press improved from 751 pound to 1422 pounds in 9 lifting sessions, (89% increase in 9 lifting sessions).
- Additional subjective results include winning a push-up contest by a large margin with 89 push-ups, despite being the third oldest person at his karate studio. The patient attributes winning the push-up and kicking contest to static lifting. He also reports an increase in strength and energy.
- Bench press improved from 47 pounds to 116 pounds, (147% increase in 6 lifting session
- Leg press improved from 237 pounds to 671 pounds in 6 sessions, (183% increase in 6 lifting sessions).
- She has reported a significant improvement of the edema in her legs, and activities of daily living have dramatically improved. Walking up and down stairs is much easier, and her energy in general is high.
- Bench press improved from 160 pounds to 247 pounds, (54% increase in 6 lifting sessions).
- Leg press improved from 406 pounds to 1070 pounds, (164% in 8 lifting sessions).
- Patient is an active, competitive dancer. She reports subjective results of performing on a level that she could not have done without the strength gains and stability she contributes to the lifting.
- Bench press improved from 289 pounds to 406 pounds, (40% improvement in 5 lifting sessions).
- Leg press improved from 1101 pounds to 1606 pounds, (46% improvement in 5 lifting sessions).
- Subjective findings reported by this health care professional include a noted difference in energy levels and ability to sustain energy and treat all day long.
- Bench press improved from 132 pounds to 225 pounds, (70% increase in 6 lifting sessions).
- Leg press improved from 429 pounds to 722 pounds, (68% increase in 6 lifting sessions).
- Patient first presented with back pain due to a car accident. Muscle strength had been decreased. He previously reported that simple activities of daily living significantly exacerbated his pain and kept him from performing simple tasks. After lifting and significantly increasing his strength, he reports feeling stronger than he can remember.